The Accreditation Body for Language Services is a limited independent company that provides an inspection service for a diverse range of English language providers. This accreditation service constantly reviews their inspection criteria and has a planned programme of 4 yearly inspections to ensure that the quality assurance criteria are strictly adhered to.
Benefit to Client
- provides an independent inspection service
- is a completely independent limited company which provides an inspection service for a diverse range of English language providers
- constantly reviews inspection criteria
- recruits qualified and experienced inspectors
- implements a planned programme of 4 yearly inspections to ensure that the quality assurance criteria are strictly adhered to
All accredited providers are expected to have a complaint procedure which is readily available and made known to students, staff, agents and parents. In the event that a school's internal complaints mechanism does not provide a resolution then a complainant may invoke the ABLS Accreditation's complaints mechanism. All accredited providers have a duty to ensure that staff, students, agents, parents and other concerned bodies are aware of how to contact ABLS Accreditation and access the complaints mechanism.