1. the satisfaction of the student
2. that the students find professional and experienced teaching and reception staff
3. students are placed in the adequate courses according to their language level
4. the premises and classrooms are appropriate to the requirements of language learning
5. the safety and well-being of the students
6. the students have the opportunity to meet and confer with the teaching and administrative staff
7. the studentsâ€™ progress (tests, assessment, exam results) are held on record
8. the students can move to other member schools, and find the same standards of quality.