1. facilities (buildings need to respect italian laws in terms of security, insurance, hygiene, rental contract)
2. housing (housing procedures, system of control, prices)
3. teaching method (qualification of teachers and head of studies, teaching materials, levels, placement test, progress checking)
4. financial strength (an official letter from the school's bank is requested)
5. lawfulness (company has to be listed in the Trade Chamber as a language school, with basic financial strenght and VAT number and clear).
6. control that all people working in the school have a regoular contract 7.control that publicity materials (web, catalogue etc) are clear and have all info needed by clients (no hidden prices, no strange extras, clear general conditions expecially about reimbursement, cancellation policy etc).