They support the teaching and learning of English, helping to strengthen UK English language teaching in a highly competitive international market and building lasting relationships with the UK for millions of learners.
- teaching which meets the Scheme standards
- accommodation, including homestays, which is regularly inspected and meets Scheme standards
- 24- hour supervision of juniors
- safe premises, with properly-equipped classrooms and areas for relaxation
- brochures and publicity materials which accurately reflect what is provided
- proper emergency procedures, known to staff and students.