- A thorough and demanding application process
- Initial inspection and regular re-inspection
- Action on change of ownership
- Continuous monitoring of standards
- An obligation to forward-plan for quality
- The IALC code of ethics
- A clearly defined complaints procedure"
2. A customer or agent of a Member School who is dissatisfied with the service of the Member School should first do everything possible to resolve the problem directly with the Member School.
3. If a complaint cannot be resolved directly using the school's documented complaints procedure, the complainant may inform the Association
4. If the complainant and the Member School cannot find a resolution or compromise, the case will be referred to the IALC Ombudsman.