DescriptionThis association is a network of high-quality, independent language schools teaching their native language to international students. Located in more than 20 countries worldwide, with 103 schools, IALC accredited language schools provide effective language courses and cultural immersion for all ages, needs and interests.
Benefit to ClientThe quality of IALC schools is assured by:
- A thorough and demanding application process
- Initial inspection and regular re-inspection
- Action on change of ownership
- Continuous monitoring of standards
- An obligation to forward-plan for quality
- The IALC code of ethics
- A clearly defined complaints procedure"
Complaint Procedure1. Member Schools must provide every client with written procedures for the resolution of complaints in accordance with Appendix
2. A customer or agent of a Member School who is dissatisfied with the service of the Member School should first do everything possible to resolve the problem directly with the Member School.
3. If a complaint cannot be resolved directly using the school's documented complaints procedure, the complainant may inform the Association
4. If the complainant and the Member School cannot find a resolution or compromise, the case will be referred to the IALC Ombudsman.
Members of IALC (International Association of Language Centres)