Business Group Language Classes
- Learn business language in small groups with other professionals (generally 3-6 students in each group)
- Benefit from group dynamics and share your experiences with business colleagues and build networks with peers around the world
- Take part in discussions and real life practice, such as role-plays, meetings, and presentations
- Frequently requires already some intermediate language level. In the case that a group course is also suitable for beginners it will be indicated on our website in the information of the school in the comment under the course name.
- We strongly recommend to combine Group and One-to-One Courses. Individual lessons will force you to actively speak the foreign language and will offer you the opportunity to discuss individual problems and weaknesses. All our schools offer this opportunity.
Select language below for comparison of Business Group Courses
- Comparison of the 3 different business course categories
- How to choose the right business language course
- The benefits from booking a business language course through LanguageCourse.Net