English Language Arts Resources
Learning to speak English is hard enough, but learning to speak English and then learning to properly write it can be difficult. Here are links to sites that deal with Language Arts and ESL to help make it easier.
Compare English courses at language schools in Usa (Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Princeton, San Diego, San Francisco, San Luis Obispo, Santa Monica and Washington DC), Australia (Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Sunshine Coast and Sydney), Canada (Burlington, Calgary, Kelowna, Lunenburg, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler), Ireland (Cork, Dublin, Galway and Limerick), Scotland (Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow) and New Zealand (Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton and Queenstown).Thousands of Student Reviews of the leading language schools.
- Curricular Theme Pages: Has different sections on different themes.
- Federal Language Arts Resources: Language Arts resource page put together by the government.
- Department of Education Resources: Listing of resources by the Department of Education.
- ReadWriteThink: Resource page with sections designed to help students learn new languages.
- Resources on the Web: Extensive list of resources with summaries.
- Language Arts Teacher's Corner: Has many different pages to help teachers.
- OWL Resources: A list of links to sections on topics like numbers, pronouns, and prepositions for English language learners.
- ESL Plans: A page with sections for ESL learners.
- ESL Writer's Resources: Resources for ESL learners who are also writers.
- ESL Links: Links to great sites for ESL needs.
- Best ESL Websites: List of the best ESL sites compiled by a school.
- ESL Study Lab: Has sections for topics such as pronunciation, writing, and reading.
- ESL Reading Resources: Provides links to sites and exercises that teach reading.