English Language Arts Resources
Learning to speak English is hard enough, but learning to speak English and then learning to properly write it can be difficult. Here are links to sites that deal with Language Arts and ESL to help make it easier.
Compare English courses at language schools in Usa (Beverly Hills, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Fort Lauderdale, Honolulu, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Monica and Washington DC), Australia (Brisbane, Byron Bay, Cairns, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Noosa, Perth, Sunshine Coast and Sydney), Canada (Burlington, Calgary, Kelowna, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler), Ireland (Cork, Dublin, Galway and Limerick), Scotland (Edinburgh and Glasgow) and New Zealand (Auckland, Christchurch, Hamilton and Queenstown).Thousands of Student Reviews of the leading language schools.
- Curricular Theme Pages: Has different sections on different themes.
- Federal Language Arts Resources: Language Arts resource page put together by the government.
- Department of Education Resources: Listing of resources by the Department of Education.
- ReadWriteThink: Resource page with sections designed to help students learn new languages.
- Language Arts: Has quizzes and games set up for kids learning grammar and parts of speech for the first time.
- PBS Teachers Reading & Language Arts: Resource page that’s divided into sections based on grade level.
- Resources on the Web: Extensive list of resources with summaries.
- Language Arts Teacher's Corner: Has many different pages to help teachers.
- Guide For Educators: Listing of good language arts resources for teachers.
- Virginia Community of Learning: A listing of good websites for language arts.
- McCrel Resources: List of different sites that deal with Language Arts, including vocabulary sites and story sites.
- Alice Christie's LA Online Page: Listing of different LA resources compiled by an educator.
- EdSitement Resources: A compilation of resources including things like story links, etc.
- Transformative Language Arts Page: LA page that has links divided into sections.
- OWL Resources: A list of links to sections on topics like numbers, pronouns, and prepositions for English language learners.
- ESL Plans: A page with sections for ESL learners.
- Web ESL Resources: Compilation of links to websites that provide information for ESL teachers.
- ESL Writer's Resources: Resources for ESL learners who are also writers.
- ESL Resources: A list of links for ESL students learning to do things like develop paragraphs, etc.
- ESL Links: Links to great sites for ESL needs.
- Best ESL Websites: List of the best ESL sites compiled by a school.
- ESL Study Lab: Has sections for topics such as pronunciation, writing, and reading.
- ESL Reading Resources: Provides links to sites and exercises that teach reading.