Montréal

Moderator: LCNadmin

Montréal

Postby Timona » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Salut à tous. Je vais à le Canada pour septembre, y a t'il quelqu'un qui sait où il y a un piscine ? Parce que je nage tous les jours et ça me manquerez de pas trouvé.
Timona

Re: Montréal

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Bonjour Timona,

Dans quelle école vas-tu te rendre ? Il y a certainement une piscine à disposition. Surtout n'hésite pas à te renseigner au près du secrétariat, ils seront toujours à ton écoute. Toute l'équipe cours-de-langues.fr te souhaite un agréable séjour.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Ezreal » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 am

Yes! Because I also like this!
For technical personnel to solve!

Postby Smothermarn » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:07 pm

From what I read, the more I read the more I feel good about a lot of your posts.
Smothermarn

Postby gilliow » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:21 am

Smothermarn wrote:From what I read, the more I read the more I feel good about a lot of your posts.

I agree with you Smothermarn! All of these guys sharing informative stuff with other members. I also like their way of posting and would like to admire their knowledge. They are really nice members of this community and very active members too
gilliow

Postby Jernne » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 am

gilliow, I also agree with you. Everyone is sharing really nice information about different places, Not just in this threads about everything, I'm impressed that you guys have great information about the place and you people will love to explore the place a lot.
Jernne

Postby Janil » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:46 am

Thanks, jernee. You have appreciated all of us. I am happy that you like our shared information and get a lot of information about different attractions. I also want to know about your experiences in different locations. Do you like to share with us?
Janil

Postby Jernne » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:46 am

Well Janil, As i said so much of the time that i'm a big travelling lover, That's why i travel so much all over the world. So i have a lot of the experiences to share and that just always me feel so great So now i would love to know about experience.
Jernne

Postby Janil » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:11 am

Jernee, I am a big lover of nature and historical places. Both are important things for me during my each tour. Which kinds of place do you want to know?
Janil

Return to Language travel buddies to Canada