going to spain

Moderator: LCNadmin

going to spain

Postby jenny » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Hi. I would like to register for a course but i'm afraid to get bored if they are no activities organized by the school... Do you think that they will plan something ?
jenny

Re: going to spain

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 am

Often our schools offer some social activities, you might have this information directly on our website. Which school are you going to ?
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby jenny » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:12 pm

I wish I could go to Seville, but it must be to late. I've been hesitating for too long !
jenny

Postby Marui » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Hello Jenny. I actually been to Seville two weeks ago and it's great ! For sure they have a special accent but they are so friendly over there ! I've been amazed by how fast you make new contact abroad. So, don't hesitate and go on your own to learn as much and as fast as you can =)
Marui

Postby Jenny » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Hey ! Well, I was told the accent is really heavy ? What did you experience regarding that ?
Jenny

Postby Marui » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Well, to be honest, the accent is quite confusive... They don't prononce "s", they speak really fast. You need a couple of days to get to used to it, but then all gesture helps you to understand what's going on. The city is really awesome, it's not big but it's worthwhile to go.
Marui

Postby Jenny » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Haha, so if I'm right : if I can understand them in Andalucia, I can manage in Spanish anywhere else :lol:
Again, I was told it was very hot over there, so in the end, i'll book for the end of September
Jenny

Postby carolgreen876 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:24 am

I could go to Seville, but it must be to late. I've been hesitating for too long !
carolgreen876

Postby Maria » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Hello, last year I booked the course in Madrid through your website. I loved your service and the school was great. I would like to go to Barcelona this year, to have a 4 weeks course. Can you recommend me any good school? Thank you
Maria

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 am

Hi Maria!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Madrid! We are working together with many good schools in Barcelona. But the two schools the former students loved the most are the "ABCHumboldt" school and the "Kingsbrook Spanish School". From both schools you can reach the city center very well.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Language travel buddies to Spain