Antibes 06/08

Moderator: LCNadmin

Antibes 06/08

Postby Maranitia » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello everybody, I just received my confirmation from languagecourse.net. So, i'm going to Antibes for an intensive french course and also because "c'est l'été". I'm travelling on my own and i was wondering if any of you would also take the course on monday 06/08 or the week after since i'm staying for a couple of weeks.
Maranitia

Re: Antibes 06/08

Postby siamon » Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 am

Hi ! I ve been to Auckland with my family a few years ago and New Zealand is impressive, seems like a piece of paradise ! We really enjoyed having long walks with the kids, been around the island and people was very welcoming. For sure, i'll advise you to go there but for at least 3 weeks, otherwise time is too short. Go rather during summer, which means winter in europe
siamon
siamon

Postby javierrodriquez » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:37 am

Maranitia wrote:Hello everybody, I just received my confirmation from languagecourse.net. So, i'm going to Antibes for an intensive french course and also because "c'est l'été". I'm travelling on my own and i was wondering if any of you would also take the course on monday 06/08 or the week after since i'm staying for a couple of weeks.

I recently had a trip to Antibes last month the people over there are not very helpful at all. Actually they were asking for their consultant charge since I was struggling to find a place to live. Then a friend of mine recommend me bellesdemeures. Hope you may not have met someone like that. But if you have met and struggling to find a place to live don't pay a single penny to them have a look on http://www.bellesdemeures.com/immobilier/pays/achat-de-prestige/bien-chateau/france.htm
javierrodriquez

Postby vagatont » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:27 am

Someone of you have ever partecipated to the http://www.navigando.it/centri/vacanze-studio/francia/antibes/antibes.html education program in Antibes?
Regards
vagatont

Return to Language travel buddies to France