Paris

Moderator: LCNadmin

Paris

Postby lamour » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

I'm going to Paris, I've already been there once, this time i'm travelling from barcelona, and I booked a flight to Paris-Beauvais. I wonder how can I reach the city center, is there any metro/train/shuttle or do I have to pay for a taxi ?
lamour

Re: Paris

Postby LCNadmin » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

There is a shuttle bringing you downtown (porte maillot). You have a connexion with metro 1. It costs 15€ per person. For more information, please follow this link: http://www.aeroportbeauvais.com/bus.php?lang=eng
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Hello. I have booked 2 weeks course in Paris, and another 2 weeks in Nice. Do you know which way is better to get to Nice by train or by bus?
Thank you.
Maria

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:12 am

Hi Maria!

The train is definitely the easiest way to get from Paris to Nice. From Paris, you can take the TGV high-speed train. There are several trains leaving from Paris each day and the journey takes about 5.5 hours. But you will need to make reservations in advance, and the trip costs anywhere from €50-€100. If you want to take the bus, you’ll probably have to change buses several times or opt to take a bus tour that has a stop in Nice. However, the journey could take as much as 15 hours, compared to just 5.5 hours via train.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Return to Language travel buddies to France