Auckland 2012

Moderator: LCNadmin

Auckland 2012

Postby Jakie » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm a mum of 15th yearsold girl going to Auckland junior course, and i wondered if someone had some feedback about the efficiency of the course ?
Jakie

Re: Auckland 2012

Postby Kitra » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Good afternoon. I've been to Sydney a few years ago but i'm planning to go to Auckland as well. Anyone having tips ?
Kitra

Postby Rafiki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi ! I ve been to Auckland with my family a few years ago and New Zealand is impressive, seems like a piece of paradise ! We really enjoyed having long walks with the kids, been around the island and people was very welcoming. For sure, i'll advise you to go there but for at least 3 weeks, otherwise time is too short. Go rather during summer, which means winter in europe :)
Rafiki

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 am

Yes i will go to Auckland in the mid of April,so i,m also looking for a travel buddy.I, am going to Auckland to get some education from the University of Technology of Auckland,and in its Central city Campus.So if any one come with me its easy form me and journey will be enjoyable....
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Language travel buddies to Australia/New Zeland