Re: Auckland 2012

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:36 am

Hi Gillow!

You are welcome and I am very happy to hear that you had a great trip! :D
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Lusiana » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:13 am

Kitra! Auckland is a beautiful area of New Zealand. It is the largest and the most populous are of New Zealand. I have never been to there, but being a tourist i got the little information about the place. Auckland is a famous part of New Zealand as well, There are many places to see in Auckland like:
Sky Tower
Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium
Rangitoto Island
Waiheke Island
One Tree Hill
Auckland Harbour Bridge
Lusiana

Postby Janil » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:18 am

I agree with you Lusiana. Auckland is a beautiful and nice city in New Zealand. Your shared attractions are awesome and famous places in this destination. You have huge information about famous attractions. I visited only Sky Tower before hanauma bay hawaii in my family. This tower is the most famous tower in this destination. This tower was opened in March 3, 1997. I wish I went there again and again.
[url=http://toursbus.blogspot.com/2013/10/hanauma-bayparadise-underneath-blue.html]snorkeling hanauma bay[/url] is an adventure activity to enjoy.
Janil

Postby Lusiana » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 am

gilliow! It seems that you really have enjoyed a lot there, and explored so many places in New Zealand. I also have visited New Zealand two years before and saw so many places there. But may now things changed there, and i want to know that what did you liked there the most.
Lusiana

Postby Janil » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:21 am

I agree with you Lusiana! With the passage of time, many things chance that I cannot anytime. New Zealand also has changed a lot of things, but my favorite things are almost identical. Let me mentions a few names of my favorite places there;
Bay of Island
Lake Wanaka
Sky Tower
Waiotapu
Hot Water Beach
[url=http://toursbus.blogspot.com/2013/10/hanauma-bayparadise-underneath-blue.html]snorkeling hanauma bay[/url] is an adventure activity to enjoy.
Janil

Previous

Return to Language travel buddies to Australia/New Zeland