Munich tour

Moderator: LCNadmin

Munich tour

Postby Boomser » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Dear all,
I'm going to Munich for the all month of August and I wondered what was on in that city. Anyone knows ?
Boomser

Re: Munich tour

Postby Maraka » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Hi Boomser, I'll be in Stuttgart by the end of the month, and then in September, i'll move to Munich for that Oktoberfest. After a month over there, maybe that you could give my some tips =)
Maraka

Postby Paula » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi Maraka, I was in Munich last year during the Oktoberfest. It was lots of fun but be aware that the city is nuts at that time of the year. Hope you have booked your accommodation in advance, otherwise the prices are insane! :?
Paula

Postby VEMESAIDA » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Aha, has got!
VEMESAIDA

Postby timpane » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:46 am

It was lots of fun but be aware that the city is nuts at that time of the year. Hope you have booked your accommodation in advance, otherwise the prices are insane! :lol:
timpane

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:25 am

Yeah i need it to be quickly booked because my friend want to have tour Munich but now a days i,m busy so She goes with someone but its a very short time to book.so i wanna do something quickly for it.Thanks for you suggestion its very helpful for my friend..
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Language travel buddies to Germany