Roma

Moderator: LCNadmin

Roma

Postby Venita » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi everyone,
Thanks to Beca I'm getting out of spain for the first time, and I booked a language course in Rome but i don't know anyone over there and i don't speak a word of Italian. So, as you can imagine i'm quite nervous but excited about that. I studied Latin during high school, does that help ? How much does it cost to visit places in rome such as coliseum and all basics ?
Venita

Re: Roma

Postby Hiuy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi. I've been studying latin as well, never felt it helped me, but maybe it did. At least, there was a cheap trip to Rome for those how attended the courses. As far as i'm concerned, I think if your native language is french, spanish or portuguese, it won't be very challenging to begin with Italian, even though this language is kind of complicated when you go deeper. For the price of visiting these places, I don't know as i've been with an organized tour.
Hiuy

Re: Roma

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:45 am

Yeah, my friend also needed a travel buddy to travel to Italy.She wants a female to go with her.Only a course of three months.If any one goes in May so please inform me.If you travel with my friend,so your journey and her journey get better.You will enjoy tour with my friend.
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Language travel buddies to Italy