Sport + Language course

Moderator: LCNadmin

Sport + Language course

Postby vav196 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:15 am

I would like to do a sports and a language course combined. Is that possible? I prefer the Dominican Republic or Chile. Can I book both through you or only the language course and I have to find a sports course by myself when I am there?
vav196

Re: Sport + Language course

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Yes, it is possible! You don't have to book a sports and a language course separately - you can book both courses through us.
In both countries we are working together with great schools that offer a combination of sport and language courses. In the Dominican Republic we are working together with a very good school that is only 5 minutes away from the beach. Here you can choose a Spanish course and in addition to that either a course in wind surfing, kite surfing or scuba diving. The equipment is for free during the course hours.
In Chile we also have two schools that offer a sports and a language programme and that have been rated as excellent by their former students. At the school "Pichilemu" you can do a 15 hour Spanish course and a 3 hour surfing course. At the school "Coined" you have the possibility to take skiing or dancing lessons next to your Spanish course. The good thing about this combination is that you also have private Spanish lessons next to the group course.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Return to Language travel buddies to Latin America