London August?

Moderator: LCNadmin

London August?

Postby mayte » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 am

Hiiii, I have my course! I chose SGI and homestay. I don't know where the family lives yet but I know the school is in the city centre. I am checking flights now but don't know what airport is better. Anyone going to London? My course is on the 13th of August for 3 weeks.
mayte

Re: London August?

Postby moncho » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:17 am

we are traveling to London too. we are going to take one course from the 30 of July in LSI. we are three people, and reserved a hostel in zone 2 in the metro Hammersmith.
moncho

Postby mayte » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 am

Zone 2? It's the first time I go to London. The school is in the city centre. Is zone 2 in the city centre as well?
mayte

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 pm

London is divided into 6 zones. The city centre, what people call "the city", is one square mile and it is zone 1. The school you booked (St. George International) is in zone 1. Heathrow airport is in zone 6. Luton, Stansted and Gatwich are outside London but there is excellent transportation to/from all the airports. If you have booked through us, my colleagues will contact the school to see what airport suits you best. So, feel free to let them know that you need help regarding your flight booking.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:59 am

Yes i want to go to London in August in my vacation.I am also want some travel buddy to London.I,m not going to study but i,m going to London to met my sister live in the London.So,if anyone goes to London,i requested you to take a tour to London with me.I am alone.You know if anyone come with me so the tour become enjoyable.Otherwise i,m getting bore.
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Language travel buddies to UK