Help for learning English

Did you have any doubts about using the vocabulary trainer?

Moderator: LCNadmin

Help for learning English

Postby carolgreen876 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 am

I am preparing for TOEFL Ibt, but my ability in English is a little weak. especially in speaking skill, so if tutors, friends who know how to speak English well, please show me.
Maybe I can say my speaking skills is really terrible. I say without stress and no intonation. My speech is always level.

Please share your experiences in improving in English skills.
Thanks in advance
Best regards.
carolgreen876

Re: Help for learning English

Postby Loreto » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am

Hallo Carol, my name is Loreto and I work at Languagecourse.net. The best way to learn a language is to be in contact with it as much as you can. Obviously, an immersion programme is the best way to achive that and improve all your language skills.
If you are unable to do that, you should try to read English newspapers and books, watch English tv, etc. It will help. We actually offer a free Vocabulary Trainer that will help you learn/revise vocabulary for your TOEFL exam. It is free and I am sure it will help you. You can find it here at the top of the page:

http://www.languagecourse.net/

Speaking is definately something you should practice, as you will need a minimum level to pass your exam. Do not be ashamed of making mistakes. We all do, but it will improve and the number of mistakes will be reduced as you practice. Internet is a very good asset, and I am sure you will find people that will be happy to practice with you.
If you decide to finally travel abroad, we will be happy to assist you.
Loreto

Postby carolgreen876 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 am

you will find people that will be happy to practice with you.
If you decide to finally travel abroad, we will be happy to assist you.
carolgreen876

Postby sofiazoe » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:45 am

f you are unable to do that, you should try to read English newspapers and books, watch English tv, etc. It will help. ..... :) :)
sofiazoe

Return to Questions about Vocabulary Trainer