German courses in Dublin

Questions about German, recommended learning material and techniques

Moderator: LCNadmin

German courses in Dublin

Postby lubicastetzer » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:00 pm

Any good experience with German courses in Dublin? Advice me some school. Thank you.
lubicastetzer

Re: German courses in Dublin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:52 am

Yes I can help you in this case.There are many short courses to learn German language based on to improve this language or to learn it on the intermediate level.You can also learn German through songs .Also evening group courses and you can learn it on-line by various websites which offers in a great way to learn German...
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:24 pm

Hi lubicastetzer,

As Julian said you can also take online courses, but of course this is not the best way to learn a language.

If you have the opportunity, you should take a course in a German speaking country, such as Austria, Germany or Switzerland. This would certainly speed up the learning process. ;)

I would be happy to help you to find the perfect school for you. If you want you can contact me under UK: +44-2033555340 | US: +1-800 6136345 | Int: +34-932688774 or send an email to support-en4@languagecourse.net.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 am

Yeah you right.You can tell her better about the learning.I,m not a German but knows something about it but my ideas are also true in my sense.Its ion third person what he/she want.
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Learning German