Accommodation

Moderator: LCNadmin

Accommodation

Postby Katharina » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:26 am

Hey ! I'd like to spend one month in berlin in september at the berlin Sprachschule.
Do you think it's better to live in a homestay or in a shared apartment ?
Katharina

Re: Accommodation

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 pm

It depends on what you want. If you want to learn more about the culture and if you want to be forced to speak German even in your free-time and not only during the course the Homestay option is the right choice for you. If you prefer sharing an apartment with people of your age from all over the world then a shared apartment is better for you.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:58 am

yeah according to my point of view if you live in a home stay you get bored and feeling lonely even you cal also fear of it at night because its not a time to home stay alone,A shared apartment if you agree on it so it,s a better way and hope you will enjoy with you apartment sharer and may he/she helps you in your any work and a lot of new thing to seek with a totally new man...
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:54 pm

The Homestay solution means that you will have a room in a German family's house. This means that you will not live alone and at the same time you will have the opportunity to improve your language also when at home, because you are forced to speak German with your host family.

On the other hand, going for a shared apartment would give you the opportunity of living with people of your age, who could also give you support, as Julian mentioned.

So it depends on what type of experience you are looking for.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 am

If its in a German family.So i like it and accepted it,because there will be no fear.But the families agree upon them or not.But i agree upon this and stay alone at home.Its a great advice that in a family you live so you would not feel alone and no fear.
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Language travel buddies to Germany