I can't find the course

Discuss here anything which is not so specific that it falls in any of the other categories

Moderator: LCNadmin

I can't find the course

Postby Florian » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:32 am

Hello, I want to book a course with one of your schools but I can't find it on your homepage. Can I book all the courses the schools offer or only the ones you display? Thank you.
Florian

Re: I can't find the course

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:01 am

Hi Florian!
Of course you can book all the courses the school offers. Sometimes special courses are only displayed in the brochure that you can find on our homepage at the right site next to the other courses. If you need any help please don't hesitate to contact us!
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 am

Yes man I have also some problem on this.I want to get whole information about your study plan and short courses.I am also having a problem which is the admission issue and what is your charges on short courses please reply me any one if you have the whole information about these issues... thanks
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Hi Julian,

I suggest you to contact us under UK: +44-2033555340 | US: +1-800 6136345 | Int: +34-932688774 or send an email to support-en4@languagecourse.net.

There you can have all the information needed and also ask more specific questions about the courses.

We will be happy to help you :)
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:03 am

Thanks a lot LCNadmin ,
I,m very thankful to you and happy to know about some courses which i want to study.I see your post and note the numbers you mention and it,s really great help for me.I don,t know in what word i will thanks to you but you are very helpful person for me.Thanks again..
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Postby LCNadmin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:31 pm

It's ok!

Always happy to help :D
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby De Graaff » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi, I'm from Holland and on the Dutch website www.taalcursusgids.nl I found an Arabic course. I'm interested in following a Arabic course in a foreign country. Are there any posibilities?
Thanx in advance.
Harry
De Graaff

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:49 am

Hi Harry,

Have a look at the following link: http://www.languagecourse.net/talen-cursussen/arabisch-cursus.php3

There is plenty of Arabic courses offered in various countries.

I'm pretty sure you will find the one that fits you most ;)

If you have any further question do not hesitate to contact me through the contacts you find on our website. I'll be happy to help you with your booking :-)
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Return to Learning languages – General Discussion