Junior courses

Discuss here anything which is not so specific that it falls in any of the other categories

Moderator: LCNadmin

Junior courses

Postby Florian » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:04 pm

I am looking for a junior course in France. How can I see which cities are available for that?
Florian

Re: Junior courses

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 am

Hi Florian!

When you follow the link below and when you scroll down a little bit you can find all the cities in France where you can do Junior Courses.

http://www.languagecourse.net/junior-language-school-holidays.php
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby emmasam » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:53 am

I have also some problem on this.I want to get whole information about your study plan and short courses.I am also having a problem which is the admission issue and what is your charges on short courses please reply me any one if you have the whole information about these issues... thanks
emma
emmasam

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:28 am

Hello Emmasam,

Have you decided in which school you would like to attend the course?

If you tell me this, I could me more precise in my answer, because every school might have different rules and fees.

I will provide you an example for a school in Biarritz, called France Langue that you can find at the following link:

http://www.languagecourse.net/school-france-langue---bls-biarritz-biarritz.php3

For this school, the administrative fee is 80 Euros and the price of tuition varies according to the type of course.
In the page, in the brochures of the school, you will find all the information about the content of the courses.

Did I help you or what you wanted to know was different?

Let me know and I will be glad to help you again!

:D
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Return to Learning languages – General Discussion