Work and study?

Moderator: LCNadmin

Work and study?

Postby Bea » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:38 am

A friend told me that there is a possibility to work and attend a language course at the same time, is that right? If yes, where in Spain do you offer sth. like this?
Thank you!
Bea

Re: Work and study?

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:57 am

Hi Bea!
Your friend is right, it is possible to combine an internship and a language course. When you click on the link below you can find more information about internships and language courses in Spain:

http://www.languagecourse.net/courses/internship-spanish-study.php
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Kalif » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:02 am

LCNadmin! I would like to say that you are right. I also say that you have shared really nice link. I have opened this link and nice information about this. I am sure this shared link also prove useful for others members. I appreciate you on this nice sharing. I am sure in future, we also get nice information through your post.
Kalif

Postby LCNadmin » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Kalif I'm happy to hear that!
Have a look at the website. You can find lots of alternatives for language courses abroad.

Cheers:)
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Kalif » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:22 am

Yeah, after visited this website,I have got really nice information about language courses abroad. In fact, after reading about this in detail through this website. I have shared this website link with my friends and cousins. I am sure they also get nice information about language courses abroad through this website.
Kalif

Return to Language travel buddies to Spain