Learning french in Canada

Questions about French, recommended learning material and techniques

Moderator: LCNadmin

Learning french in Canada

Postby Katharina » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 am

Hello,
I'm thinking about learning french in Canada but I don't exactly know where. Could you please tell me which school is the best?
Katharina
Katharina

Re: Learning french in Canada

Postby LCNadmin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:06 am

Hi Katharina!
Learning French in Canada is a really good idea! We are working together with many great schools there.
One school I can recommend to you is "LSI - Language Studies International" in Vancouver. This school is rated as excellent by its former students and is located in the centre of downtown Vancouver. Vancouver is a really beautiful city. It is the 3rd largest city in Canada and is surrounded by the sea and the mountains. Moreover, it is really close to the United States so that it might be worth to go on a weekend-trip to Seattle
Another great school is the "Point 3 Centre de Langues" in Montreal. This school is also recommended by its former students. The school has excellent teachers and facilities that create the perfect environment to improve your language skills. Montreal is also a very beautiful city. It combines European and American aspects as it is as close to Vancouver as to the European border.
Another form of learning that I can recommend to you is "Study & Live in your Teacher's Home". This is a perfect opportunity to learn a language because it will be a one-to-one teaching. This allows the teacher to focus on you and your potential problems with learning French. Next to studying in your teacher's house you will also live there and do activities with him. So you can practice your French skills in your free-time.
I hope this information is useful for you! If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me!
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Re: Learning french in Canada

Postby maliha » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

Salut. Je retourne de mon échange linguistique à Paris et je voudrait continuer à progreser en français. Je viens de l'angleterre, alors si il y a des personnes de France ça serait bon qu'on peut s'écrire et moi je pourrais aider avec l'anglais. A bientôt.
maliha

Return to Learning French