Driving in the US

Moderator: LCNadmin

Driving in the US

Postby Yallo » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Dear all,
I'm going to the states next month, and I wondered if I can drive in the USA !
My Plan is to go from California to Nevada, I know, this is a long ride.
So, is it possible to use my european international driving license or there is no chance that I can participate in driving ?
I'll be travelling with a couple of american friends of mine living in CA, so if you're in LA or Las Vegas, maybe we will catch up !
Cheers !
Yallo

Re: Driving in the US

Postby Tashia1965 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Hello everybody! I do not know where to begin but hope this www.languagecourse.net will be useful for me.
Tashia1965

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:08 am

Dear Yallo,

That's a nice plan that you are having.
For your driving license, please follow that link http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Foreign-Visitors-Driving.shtml
If you wanna rent a car, you'll out information on that page : http://www.usa.gov/topics/travel/cars/rental.shtml

Have fun !
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby litingtingsmile » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:11 am

This is really a very good car travel plans, I am now planning a tour from California to Philadelphia
Professional outdoor products, trusted brands in luckoutdoor。
litingtingsmile

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi litingtingsmile! California to Philadelphia sounds like a really interesting route. If you decide to stop and take a course, we will be happy to help!

Languagecourse.net
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Lusiana » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:41 am

Yallo! I must appricate you that you have choosed both amazing and beautiful places to visit. I have been to both of the places. California and Nevada are both famous and amazing places. Dont forget to visit the top attractions of both of the places and i hope that you will enjoy there.
Lusiana

Postby gilliow » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:20 am

LCNadmin wrote:Hi litingtingsmile! California to Philadelphia sounds like a really interesting route. If you decide to stop and take a course, we will be happy to help!

Languagecourse.net

If we talk about the driving in the US then which first name come into my mind is 17-mile drive. It is a famous and scenic route of CA. It is a scenic road through Pebble Beach that give you to enjoy driving in an amazing surroundings. It is best route for long drive with your travel buddy.
gilliow

Postby Jernne » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:29 am

gilliow . I also have heard about this drive but never tried. I'm just so sure that i'm going to visit the place so much and i'll have fun while visiting the city a lot. There are just so much this kind of things to experience. That's why i always love to visit that.
Jernne

Postby Almus » Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:50 am

I wish you best of luck for that and hope that you will have nice time there Jernne. Just don't forget to share your expericne with me when you'll be back from the tour. I always admire things like these a lot.
Almus

Postby Johsaf » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:44 am

gilliow, I am also curious to know about 17-mile drive because I also want to go to CA to have fun there and heard through my uncle that it is a fun place to enjoy riding there. I am keen to know and looking for your reply to see buddy should I go there and what to do there?
Johsaf

Next

Return to Language travel buddies to USA