The best place to learn French?

Moderator: LCNadmin

The best place to learn French?

Postby Maria » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Hello, I've been learning French for 3 years now and I would like to book a 8 weeks course, but I can't decide where. Could you recommend me any school please? I would like to live in a big city, Paris maybe. Do you have any criteria which could help generally to choose the school? Thank you. :D
Maria

Re: The best place to learn French?

Postby LCNadmin » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi Maria!

All of the schools we are working with are really great schools. The Accord French Language School for example is highly recommended by its former students and it is located in the heart of Paris.

You should think about what exactly you are looking for. So you can ask yourself:
- Do I want to learn French in Europe or in Canada?
- Do I want to live in a big city? (which you obviously want ;) )
- Do I prefer group courses or one-to-one lessons?
- Where shall the school be located? (e.g. in a big city close to the sea; in a big city in the middle of the country so that you
can visit more cities easily;...)
- Do I want to live in a Hostfamily, in my teacher's house or in a hotel?

I would be happy to help you to find the perfect school for me. If you want you cant contact me under UK: +44-2033555340 | US: +1-800 6136345 | Int: +34-932688774 or send an email to support-en4@languagecourse.net.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. It helped a lot!
Maria

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:43 am

There are many best places to learn French.If you are in France then the best place to seeking knowledge of French language is the region "Languedoc Roussillon".Other than this region you learn French in the South of France.Other than that you learn French on-line.There are many websites which offers greatly to learn French.So you visit them...
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Hi Julian,

You are right, there are many courses available on line. But what's better than visiting directly the country of interest have a full immersion in the language and culture?!?

Besides being an interesting and amazing experience, it would certainly speed up the learning process. ;)
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:20 am

Yes , i personally do this and there are a lot of advantages rather than online studies ,its much better and fastky you can get it than online study.So i will prefer it...
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Return to Language travel buddies to France