London August

Questions about English, recommended learning material and techniques

Moderator: LCNadmin

London August

Postby mayte » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:39 pm

Going to London in Augist or September. I don't know if I want to stay with a family. Are people happy with families? Can I still go out?
mayte

Re: London August

Postby LCNadmin » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:27 am

Hello Mayte,
Choose an homestay let you the opportunity to practise English everyday. You'll be sharing a unique experience.
They are lots of students really happy with their family. You may check their feedback published on our website.
Of course, you can still go out, but you could give the family a notice so as to they don't have to be worried.
Have a nice staying in London.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby luoi » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 am

I book this kind of travel pretty much every year an I always choose an host family. It's like an immersion, staying with locals, having tea, sharing ideas, discovering new things, improving my english =) Well, 3 years ago, i've been in scotland and i'm still in touch with them, with emails and internet, everything is really easy.
For you to go out, it's not a big deal at all. Just be respectful and don't make noise if you are getting home late and then you'll join the family for breakfast on the next day :)
luoi

Postby mayte » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 am

Thank you! I think I will try and stay with a family, and at least I wont have to cook :lol:
mayte

Postby Fabula01 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 pm

I'm going to London as well, when are you travelling exactly ? Which school ?
Fabula01

Postby jea » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Enjoy your jelly mayte ;) It's always interesting to taste new kind of meals :p
Can you choose your hostfamily according to a profil or you have to accept what the agency gives you ?
jea

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 am

The school choose you an host family according to your needs which means you can specify if you require a smokefree place, with or without pets,... You'll find that in your registration form.
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Image Attach

Postby poolbonna » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 am

I cannt upload image file in new topic. Use only jpeg files

Can you tell me step by step how to make it?
poolbonna

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 am

Actually, there is no image attached on this topic... Could you specify if you wanted to talk about the ones available for the VT ?
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby Pearlene8 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:02 pm

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don't know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added www.languagecourse.net to FeedBurner as well Best regards!
Pearlene8

Next

Return to Learning English