Auckland 2012

Moderator: LCNadmin

Auckland 2012

Postby Jakie » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm a mum of 15th yearsold girl going to Auckland junior course, and i wondered if someone had some feedback about the efficiency of the course ?
Jakie

Re: Auckland 2012

Postby Kitra » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm

Good afternoon. I've been to Sydney a few years ago but i'm planning to go to Auckland as well. Anyone having tips ?
Kitra

Postby Rafiki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi ! I ve been to Auckland with my family a few years ago and New Zealand is impressive, seems like a piece of paradise ! We really enjoyed having long walks with the kids, been around the island and people was very welcoming. For sure, i'll advise you to go there but for at least 3 weeks, otherwise time is too short. Go rather during summer, which means winter in europe :)
Rafiki

Postby Julian O. McPherson » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:33 am

Yes i will go to Auckland in the mid of April,so i,m also looking for a travel buddy.I, am going to Auckland to get some education from the University of Technology of Auckland,and in its Central city Campus.So if any one come with me its easy form me and journey will be enjoyable....
Have you ever been go with http://www.getbusticket.com/new-york-ny-to-knoxville-tn.html services with your friends or family?
Julian O. McPherson

Postby Suzaan » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:22 am

University of Technology of Auckland NZ.
Suzaan

Postby gilliow » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:27 am

I want to go Auckland to do something new in my life I would like to visit its attractive sites and learn their native language. Is there any member who can guide me regarding the natural, historical and educational places in Auckland. I will go there soon, after finishing my meetings of this month. I hope members of this forum will guide me by quick response.
gilliow

Postby LCNadmin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:51 am

Hi giliow,

Good to hear that you want to go to New Zealand soon!

In Auckland, we have 6 language school, which you can find at the link below:

http://www.languagecourse.net/schools-auckland.php3

I can recommend the following really good website to find things to do in Auckland:

http://www.aucklandnz.com/

Hope I helped and if you have other questions, just ask :D
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby gilliow » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:13 am

Giliow! I am glad to see your useful and informative post especially links help me a lot to know more about the New Zealand’s language schools. I want to spend quality of time in this region and learn about the language which is to be used locally. Because I think I can enjoy my tour in a good way when i will be able to understand the local language. Can you talk about the attractive spots of this country?
gilliow

Postby LCNadmin » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:46 am

Hi Giliow!

I totally agree with you that it is necessary to understand the language of the country you are visiting. This way you will enjoy it even more without having a language barrier and it will be much easier to also get to know locals. As to your question about the attractive spots in New Zealand, I have never been there before myself. But there are definitely great places to discover. The country has beautiful landscapes to offer and if you are a fan of national parks (i.e. Tongariro National Park), beaches (i.e. Waitakere beaches), and hiking (i.e. the Milford Track), this is exactly the right place!

I hope this helps you! :)
LCNadmin
Site Admin

Postby gilliow » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:39 am

LCNadmin! I am grateful to you at this informative post. Recently I came back from my tour of New Zealand and explored all those sites that you have mentioned in your posts. I would like to say you done a good job and help me in the best way.I really like the Milford Track.
kind regards!!!
gilliow

Next

Return to Language travel buddies to Australia/New Zeland