Leonardo da Vinci Scholarship
- General facts about Leonardo scholarship: Students from the EU doing an internship in another EU country may apply for a Leonardo scholarship, offered by the European Union. In addition to offering financial support during your working period, you may apply for a language preparation course grant.
- Conditions to get the Leonardo scholarship: Minimum internship duration: 3 months
The internship takes place in an EU-member state other than the sending country. (I.e. a German student carries out an internship in Spain or a French student carries out an internship in a German company)
- Content: A monthly grant, normally between 100 and 500 euro during the time of the internship
Reimbursement of travel costs
Reimbursement of language preparation costs
- How do I apply?: Contact the International Office at your university for more information about the Leonardo internship scholarship and how to apply.
- Other scholarship resources: