The school data is not being updated any more.
See reviews of all our schools in Costa Rica & Heredia
The language school COINED International was founded in Heredia, Costa Rica in 1971. Located in a complex of 3 restored colonial buildings in central Heredia (20 minutes by bus from the city of San Jose). Within the campus you find gardens and patios with areas set up for studying.
- Internet access and use of school computers
- Wireless LAN zone at school
- Language level placement test at first day of classes
Average number of students
- Adult courses in summer: 40
- Adult courses throughout the year: 23
Average age of students
- in summer: 23 years
- throughout the year: 26 years
- Special recommendations for students over 30 years
Average number of levels
- Adult courses in summer: 6
- Adult courses throughout the year: 6
Minimum age of students
- 18 years
- 12 years for specific Junior courses
Spanish teacher qualifications
- 70 % hold a university degree
- 30 % hold a recognised language teaching qualification
Languages spoken by school staff (cannot be guaranteed by school):
Best arrival airport is Alajuela airport - Juan Santamaria Intl Airport.It takes 10 minutesby carto school.
Language school closedIn 2017 (including national and regional bank holidays): 01.Jan.2017, 11.Apr.2017, 13.Apr.2017, 14.Apr.2017, 01.May.2017, 25.Jul.2017, 15.Aug.2017, 15.Sep.2017, 25.Dec.2017
If a bank holiday falls on a weekday there is no refund nor are classes recuperated. This is the case for the majority of language schools.
Other Spanish schools
- Costa Rica (8)