The language school CREF was founded in Moscow, Russia in 1995. CREF is a language school specialized in teaching Russian to foreigners. With its 50 Russian language teachers, its modern pedagogical approach, CREF offers the best learning experience in Moscow for students from all over the world.
The school is located in the heart of the city, near Lubyanka square. Our premise offers 15 confortable classrooms, all fitted with modern equipment.
In addition, our team is 100 % client satisfaction oriented: we'll do our maximum so that your language stay is a wonderful experience of learning Russian language and discovering Russia.
The school address is: Ul. Malaya Lubyanka, 16, 101000 - Moscow (Russia).
Accreditations and Quality seals
Kitchen for student use
Microwave for student use
Fridge for student use
Snack vending machine
Drink vending machine
Free after-class access to language learning software
Student support desk
Printer for student use
Free water dispenser
TV in most classrooms
Electronic whiteboard in some classrooms
Air conditioning in all classrooms
Heating in all classrooms
Ample natural light in all classrooms
Number of classrooms:15
Number of public workstations:10
- Internet access and use of school computers
- Wireless LAN zone at school
- Free certificate of course attendance
- Language level placement test at first day of classes
- Language level placement test before arrival
Average number of students
- Adult courses in summer: 500
- Adult courses throughout the year: 1000
- Junior courses in summer: 500
- Junior courses throughout the year: 1000
Average age of students
- in summer: 30 years
- throughout the year: 30 years
Average number of levels
- Adult courses in summer: 5
- Adult courses throughout the year: 5
- Junior courses in summer: 5
- Junior courses throughout the year: 3
Minimum age of students
- 15 years
- 15 years for specific Junior courses
Russian teacher qualifications
- 100 % hold a university degree
- 100 % hold a recognised language teaching qualification
Languages spoken by school staff (cannot be guaranteed by school):
Best arrival airport is Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO), Domodedo. It takes 45 minutes to school.
Language school closedIn 2017 (including national and regional bank holidays): 01.Jan.2017, 02.Jan.2017, 03.Jan.2017, 04.Jan.2017, 05.Jan.2017, 06.Jan.2017, 07.Jan.2017, 23.Feb.2017, 08.Feb.2017, 01.May.2017, 09.May.2017, 12.Jun.2017, 04.Nov.2017, 06.Nov.2017
|Price in €||250238||500475||750713||1000950||13201254||17601672||22002090||43204104||64806156||86408208||200190|
Beginner level start only: 09.Jan.2017, 06.Feb.2017, 06.Mar.2017, 03.Apr.2017, 15.May.2017, 05.Jun.2017, 10.Jul.2017, 24.Jul.2017, 07.Aug.2017, 21.Aug.2017, 04.Sep.2017, 18.Sep.2017, 02.Oct.2017, 30.Oct.2017
|Price in €||250238||500475||750713||1000950||12501188||15001425||14001330||16001520||20001900||24002280||200190|
|Price in €||500475||1000950||15001425||20001900||25002375||30002850||31502993||36003420||45004275||54005130||450428|
|Price in €||250||500||750||1000||250|
Price per person
1-4 weeks: 90€.
5-12 weeks: 150€.
+12 weeks: 250€.
- Max. 1 student of each nationality possible? yes
- Optional airport transfer
Sheremetyevo International Airport: for 50 € (one way); for 100 € (return trip)
Domodedovo International Airport: for 50 € (one way); for 100 € (return trip)
Vnukovo International Airport: for 50 € (one way); for 100 € (return trip)