The school data is not being updated any more.
See reviews of all our schools in France & Paris
The language school Escapade Paris was founded in Paris, France in 2011. The school is located only a few steps from City Hall, within walking distance to Rue de Rivoli and Les Halles. It is 5 minutes away from the romantic Place des Vosges, the Banks of the Seine, Ile de la Cité, Ile St Louis, and 10 minutes from the vibrant Latin Quarter.
The school welcomes students from around the world in a modern design, boutique language school, on the 2nd and 3rd floors of an office building.
Kitchen for student use
Microwave for student use
TV in most classrooms
Heating in all classrooms
Ample natural light in all classrooms
Number of classrooms:11
Number of public workstations:7
- Organized activities
- Internet access and use of school computers
- Wireless LAN zone at school
- Free certificate of course attendance
- Language level placement test at first day of classes
- Language level placement test before arrival
Average number of students
- Adult courses in summer: 70
- Adult courses throughout the year: 40
Average age of students
- in summer: 22 years
- throughout the year: 25 years
Average number of levels
- Adult courses in summer: 6
- Adult courses throughout the year: 6
Minimum age of students
- 16 years
Average examination results:100 at DELF, 100 at DALF, 100 at TCF.
French teacher qualifications
- 100 % hold a university degree
- 100 % hold a recognised language teaching qualification
Languages spoken by school staff (cannot be guaranteed by school):
Best arrival airport is Charles de Gaulle / Orly. It takes 45 minutes by train to school.
Other French schools
- France (33)