The school data is not being updated any more.
See reviews of all our schools in France & Antibes
The language school French Training Center was founded in Antibes, France in 1985. Situated in calm surroundings in a beautiful garden, the school is intended to provide the best conditions for studying and relaxing.
- Free certificate of course attendance
- Free airport pickup for all junior courses (both ways)
- Language level placement test at first day of classes
- For junior courses: every afternoon free organized leisure program
Average number of students
- Adult courses in summer: 250
- Adult courses throughout the year: 125
- Junior courses in summer: 900
- Junior courses throughout the year: 50
Average age of students
- in summer: 20 years
- throughout the year: 35 years
Average number of levels
- Adult courses in summer: 5
- Adult courses throughout the year: 5
- Junior courses throughout the year: 5
Minimum age of students
- 18 years
- 9 years for specific Junior courses
Average examination results:98% at DELF.
French teacher qualifications
- 100 % hold a university degree
- 100 % hold a recognised language teaching qualification
Languages spoken by school staff (cannot be guaranteed by school):
Best arrival airport is Nice. It takes 45 minutes by bus to school.
Travel with your friends
Other French schools
- France (34)