The school data is not being updated any more.
See reviews of all our schools in Australia & Gold Coast
The language school Queensland College of English was founded in Gold Coast, Australia in 9997. The school is situated in the heart of the Surfers Paradise shopping district, only one block from the beach.
Average number of students
- Adult courses in summer: 1
- Adult courses throughout the year: 2
Average age of students
- in summer: 5 years
- throughout the year: 6 years
Average number of levels
- Adult courses in summer: 3
- Adult courses throughout the year: 4
Minimum age of students
- 7 years
- 8 years for specific Junior courses
- Cambridge Proficiency,
- Cambridge Advanced,
Average examination results:55 at Cambridge Proficiency, 33 at CEELT, 99 at CEELT, 77 at Cambridge Advanced, 66 at sdfgsgfds.
English teacher qualifications
- 11 % hold a university degree
- 12 % hold a recognised language teaching qualification
Best arrival airport is 18181818. It takes 19 minutes by 20 to school.
|activity possible||distance from school|
|Horse riding||||4 km|
|Other leisure options:||13Surfing courses, walking, soccer|
|Examples of social activities |
organised by language school:
|14Bush walking, theme park visits, 4WD beach tours|
Travel with your friends
Other English schools
- Australia (25)