All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in AntiguaBest time to take a language course in Antigua
10 Apr. 2017 - 15 Apr. 2017Holy week in Antigua is a moving, colourful and long-standing tradition. The many processions of saints and icons combined with the stunning sawdust carpets created directly on the cobblestone streets present an amazing treat for both the eyes and soul of the believers.
25 Jul. 2017Saint James the Greater is the patron saint of Antigua and plays an important role throughout most of Latin America as a symbol of the understanding and identification of a new spiritual reality. The event is marked by processions, concerts and even a mock bullfight.
15 Sep. 2017Celebrate Guatemala's independence from Spain with typical local dishes, music, dancing and singing. The celebrations last for several days and the locals display their patriotism by wearing the colours of the flag.