All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in BarcelonaBest time to take a language course in Barcelona
15 Aug. 2017 - 21 Aug. 2017Streets compete for the best decoration; neighbours eat supper together on long tables in the street and outdoor concerts go into the wee hours of the morning. Each neighbourhood in Barcelona has its own festa major, but that of Gràcia has achieved international status.
24 Sep. 2017The city of Barcelona's festa major is a massive street party with free shows and concerts and many traditional Catalan events like Castellers, Gegants, and Correfocs. The festival ends with an impressive fireworks display which includes Barcelona's famed Magic Fountains.