All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in BeijingBest time to take a language course in Beijing
01 May 2017 - 03 May 2017Labour Day in China commemorates workers and labour struggles. It is celebrated with local and rural festivals, markets and events of all types.
01 Oct. 2017Traditional Chinese festival. Moon cakes are eaten, there are dances for young people and parades with lighted lanterns. Incense is burnt in honour of the ancient gods, the lion dance is performed and lanterns are hung from bamboo poles.