All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in BolognaBest time to take a language course in Bologna
01 Mar. 2017 - 10 Mar. 2017Yearly festival of books and art history celebrating the artistic heritage and culture of Italy.
03 Apr. 2017 - 06 Apr. 2017For over half a century, the Children's Book Fair in Bologna has been the most important international event for publishers, authors and artists of books for children and teens.
24 Jun. 2017 - 01 Jul. 2017Il Cinema Ritrovato is like paradise for cinephiles, showing obscure films from the extensive archives of Bologna's Cineteca with a special focus on the beginnings of the art form. Projections include silent films with live musicians providing the accompaniment and restored versions of forgotten films.
Nov. 2017This festival was first launched in 1958. Since then, international artists and exciting shows have coloured the city, attracting fans from around the world.