All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in Buenos AiresBest time to take a language course in Buenos Aires
09 Jul. 2017 - 10 Jul. 2017Independence Day in Argentina is celebrated with a parade, concerts, theatre productions, tango, and a local food & craft fair.
02 Aug. 2017 - 29 Aug. 2017Every August, Buenos Aires hosts the World Tango Festival which culminates in the Tango World Cup. The city is taken over by tangueros from around the globe and milongas and street performances abound.
Nov. 2017November is Gay Pride month in Buenos Aires. Thousands of people participate in the parade and the city is the most gay friendly in all of Latin America.