All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in CairnsBest time to take a language course in Cairns
11 Jun. 2017Participants in this tropical triathlon get a firsthand look at the world's oldest rainforest and the great barrier reef.
19 Jul. 2017 - 21 Jul. 2017Local agricultural fair, second in size only to Ekka, this three-day event includes workshops and demonstrations, cattle shows, competitions of all kinds such as wood-chopping and scarecrow making, and a massive fun fair with rides and games for the whole family.
25 Aug. 2017 - 03 Sep. 2017The Cairns Festival invites everyone out into the streets for concerts, outdoor cinema, light installation pieces and projections about town, a parade, workshops & talks, theatre, and food.