All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in CambridgeBest time to take a language course in Cambridge
28 Feb. 2017 - 04 Mar. 2017Bumps races are a special style of rowing race held here, on the narrow Cam river. Competing teams are generally made up of members from a specific college or house at the University of Cambridge.
03 Jun. 2017One-day festival of music and the performing arts inaugurating the summer season every year. The volunteer-run, not-for-profit event has been running for 40+ years. Volunteers are known as the fairies and some of them even dress the part.
Jul. 2017 - Aug. 2017Eight weeks of open-air performances of Shakespeare's plays. With period costumes and live Elizabethan music, this festival presents The Bard's works in classic splendour.
27 Jul. 2017 - 30 Jul. 2017Annual music festival dedicated to folk music, with a very loose definition thereof. Takes place over one long-weekend every summer and has hosted some of the biggest names in the industry since 1965.