All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in CambridgeBest time to take a language course in Cambridge
19 Jan. 2017 - 21 Jan. 2017More than 200 local beers and 40 foreign, 70 ciders, 20 perries, 20 wines and 10 meads. all for you to try. You, and the approx. 35,000 people who attend this event every year.
28 Feb. 2017 - 04 Mar. 2017Bumps races are a special style of rowing race held here, on the narrow Cam river. Competing teams are generally made up of members from a specific college or house at the University of Cambridge.
03 Jun. 2017One-day festival of music and the performing arts inaugurating the summer season every year. The volunteer-run, not-for-profit event has been running for 40+ years. Volunteers are known as the fairies and some of them even dress the part.
Jul. 2017 - Aug. 2017Eight weeks of open-air performances of Shakespeare's plays. With period costumes and live Elizabethan music, this festival presents The Bard's works in classic splendour.
27 Jul. 2017 - 30 Jul. 2017Annual music festival dedicated to folk music, with a very loose definition thereof. Takes place over one long-weekend every summer and has hosted some of the biggest names in the industry since 1965.