All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in CordobaBest time to take a language course in Cordoba
Sep. 2017Students' Day in Córdoba is celebrated by a massive music festival offering students a chance to meet, celebrate the start of the school year and attend fantastic concerts.
29 Sep. 2017 - 09 Oct. 2017Every October, the mountains of Villa General Belgrano in Córdoba welcome a classic German Oktoberfest to their Beer Park. Giant German beer barrels and traditional Oktoberfest fare. Beer companies, both national and international participate in the event.