All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in CuzcoBest time to take a language course in Cuzco
15 Jun. 2017In Cusco huge processions are organised to celebrate Corpus Christi. Each one originates in a different part of the city but eventually they all join together at the cathedral.
24 Jun. 2017Inti Raymi, the Incan Sun Festival, celebrates the winter solstice and Incan new year. Theatrical presentations with colourful costumes and masks recreate a blood-free version of the sacrificial ceremonies of centuries past, banned by the Spanish colonizers and resurrected in the 1940s.