All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in HamburgBest time to take a language course in Hamburg
24 Mar. 2017 - 23 Apr. 2017The Hamburger Dom is a massive funfair held three times per year in the centre of Hamburg: Spring, Summer and Winter. Whenever the fair is present, they set off fireworks every Friday night at 22:30.
23 Apr. 2017Classic full marathon through the streets of Hamburg with participants from all over the world.
05 May 2017 - 07 May 2017Every year, Hamburg puts on a big celebration in honour of the birthday of its port. Innumerable ships participate in the event. There is an arrival parade, tugboat ballet, fireworks and many other events.
13 May 2017 - 16 Sep 2017From May to September Hamburg's City Park welcomes pop and rock musicians from Germany and abroad to their open air stage for some of the best concerts of the season.
16 Jun. 2017 - 02 Jul. 2017Annual two-week cultural festival in the Altona district of Hamburg. A brilliant street festival is held on the last weekend.