All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in IbizaBest time to take a language course in Ibiza
09 Apr. 2017 - 17 Apr. 2017Easter celebrations outside of Andalusia are somewhat less intense, but in Ibiza and the rest of the Baleares, there are also important religious processions throughout the week, starting on Palm Sunday and especially on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
12 May 2017 - 14 May 2017Yearly medieval fair and festival held within the walls of the Dalt Vila, a UNESCO world heritage site, dating from the year 654 BC.
08 Aug. 2017 - 15 Aug. 2017Four days of festivities in honour of the patron saints of the city, Our Lady of the Snows, whose name day is August 5th, and of the island Saint Cyriac, August 8th. Events include free concerts, specail activities for children and fireworks.