All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in LondonBest time to take a language course in London
17 Feb. 2017 - 21 Feb. 2017Held twice yearly, in February and September, London's Fashion Week is one of the "Big Four" in the industry, along with New York, Paris and Milan. This event is mainly for press and industry members, but hot on its heels is London's Fashion Weekend, which is open to the general public.
08 Jul. 2017London Pride Festival organises events for the two weeks leading up to final weekend blow-out: concerts, parties and the big parade on the Saturday and Pride in the Park, a community event, picnic and live shows the next day.
27 Aug. 2017 - 28 Aug. 2017Organised to coincide with the August bank holiday, the carnival held in Notting Hill is a Caribbean style carnival held over 2 days where the Grand Finale is a parade with over 60 bands and amazing costumes on the holiday Monday.