All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in Los AngelesBest time to take a language course in Los Angeles
02 Jan. 2017The Rose Parade is a New Year's institution held in Pasadena (just north east of downtown L.A.). Huge floats covered in flowers, marching bands and equestrians participate in this yearly event. It is televised and millions of Americans tune-in to watch it.
05 May 2017Not to be confused with Mexican Independence Day, in the US, May 5th has become a celebration of Mexican-American culture. Los Angeles is ideally suited to make this one of the best parties of the year. Fiestas abound around the city with mariachi, traditional dances, food and activities for all.