Attend a language course while practicing football (soccer).
Comments: Arrivals on Sunday and departures on Saturday.
Registration fee: £100.
It also includes: • Training at Chelsea’s very own world-class Surrey training facility.
• 15 English lessons plus 12 hours soccer training per week.
• Daily bus transfer to training facilities.
• Chelsea FC Foundation training kit (for summer session).
• UEFA qualified coaching staff.
• 3 excursions per week: 2 half-day and 1 full-day.
• Learning materials.
• Free, supervised Internet access.
• Closing presentation & Certificate Award.
Events in ManchesterBest time to take a language course in Manchester
29 Jun. 2017 - 16 Jul. 2017Biennial arts festival where some of the biggest names in art, music, dance and theatre come together to present new and exciting projects or productions.
18 Oct. 2017 - 22 Oct. 2017Even in Manchester you can take part in Oktoberfest! Come and enjoy the Bavarian atmosphere, music, and beer.
20 Nov. 2017 - 20 Dec. 2017Manchester boasts the largest Christmas Market in the UK. You can find 10 different markets: a world market, a French market, a German market and more.