All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in ManchesterBest time to take a language course in Manchester
29 Jun. 2017 - 16 Jul. 2017Biennial arts festival where some of the biggest names in art, music, dance and theatre come together to present new and exciting projects or productions.
18 Oct. 2017 - 22 Oct. 2017Even in Manchester you can take part in Oktoberfest! Come and enjoy the Bavarian atmosphere, music, and beer.
20 Nov. 2017 - 20 Dec. 2017Manchester boasts the largest Christmas Market in the UK. You can find 10 different markets: a world market, a French market, a German market and more.