All prices for group courses listed below include:
- accommodation for students and 2 supervisors
- language course with 20 lessons per week
- full board for students and 2 supervisors
- transfer from and to airport/train station in city
- registration fee, teaching materials/books, test on first and last day of course
- supervisor accommodation in single room
Events in MelbourneBest time to take a language course in Melbourne
02 Jun. 2017 - 10 Jun. 2017From concert halls and clubs and out into the streets, the Melbourne International Jazz Festival has been filling the city with great music since 1998.
03 Aug. 2017 - 20 Aug. 2017This three-week long event is one of the oldest festivals for international films in the world and also the most important venue for the presentation of new Australian films. After the main festival, the best works of the film become part of a travelling regional showcase.
22 Oct. 2017Part of the MotoGP season, the event has been held in Melbourne since 1997.
07 Nov. 2017The Melbourne Cup is one of the most important throughbred horse racing events in Australia. The race is 3.2 kms long and is held on the second Tuesday of November every year. The day of the race is a holiday in the state of Victoria.